Dr. Terra Caudill, MD, MS
Founder & Editor
Dr. Terra Caudill, MD, MS
Dr. Caudill is a Board Certified Psychiatrist with licenses in 14 states and has completed an estimated 20,000+ sessions in her career spanning more than a decade with experience in Inpatient, ER, Outpatient & Telepsychiatry working with Hospitals, Clinics & the largest Telemedicine Companies. Her goal in Founding the Psychiatry Business Network is to promote education of all of the beneficial facets of Psychiatry and related disciplines by providing coverage of the top companies, products, services, hospitals, organizations, executives, psychiatrists & other physicians. In addition she also believes in a comprehensive team approach that includes all disciplines that promote mental health including psychology, neurology, neuropsychology, endocrinology, ObGyn, ergonomics, nutrition, sleep, fitness, stress, mood, design & lifestyle.
- Telepsychiatry – Multiple clients (2014 – Present)
- Emergency Room Telepsychiatry, Carolinas HealthCare System (2014 – 2017)
- Board-Certified Attending Psychiatrist, Frye Regional Medical Center (2011 – 2014)
POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION
- Psychiatry Resident, University of Maryland-Sheppard Pratt (2008 – 2011)
- Biodesign & Innovation Fellowship, University of Missouri (2007 – 2008)
- PGY-2 Prelim Surgery Resident, Virginia Mason Medical Center (2006 – 2007)
- PGY-1 Prelim Surgery Resident, East Tennessee State University (2005 – 2006)
- M.D., University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (2001 – 2005)
- Research Associate, UT Southwestern Medical Center (1999 – 2001)
- M.S., Chemistry (Magna Cum Laude), Southern Methodist University (1996 – 1999)
- B.S., Chemistry (Magna Cum Laude), Southern Methodist University (1996 – 1999)
- A.A.S, Eastfield College (1994 – 1996)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology Board Certification
- Arizona Medical License
- Florida Medical License
- Illinois Medical License
- Minnesota Telemedicine License
- North Carolina Medical License
- Pennsylvania Medical License
- Virginia Medical License
- Washington Medical License
- West Virginia Medical License
- Wisconsin Medical License
- America’s Best Physicians Award, 2015
- American Psychiatric Association Fellow Award, 2014
- Who’s Who Among Executives and Professionals in the Field of Research, Medicine and Healthcare, 2008
- Who’s Who in American Women, 2006
- American Mensa, 2005
- UTMB Best Neuroscience Poster II, 2002
- SMU Charles T. Kenner Award in Chemistry, 1999
- Who’s Who in American Universities and Colleges, 1999
- Phi Beta Kappa, 1999
- All American Scholar Award, 1998,1999
- Sigma Xi Graduate Student Research Award, 1998
- SMU Undergraduate Achievement in Organic Chemistry, 1998
- Phi Lambda Upsilon, National Chemistry Honor Society, 1998
- Honor Roll, Southern Methodist University, 1997, 1998, 1999
- Alpha Epsilon Delta, Premed Honor Society, 1997
- Golden Key National Honor Society, 1997
- Phi Theta Kappa National Honor Society, 1996
- President’s Honor Roll, Eastfield College, 1995,1996
- Ashili, S; Shah, N.; Holdeman, T. “Force Distributing Mesh Material”, 2008, inactive patent
- Ihejirika, F.; Caudill, T. “Dissecting the USMLE Steps 1, 2, and 3” Fourth Edition, 2009, Lulu Publishing
- Ihejirika, F.; Caudill, T. “Dissecting the USMLE Steps 1, 2, and 3 The Pocket Edition” , Fourth Edition, 2009, Lulu Publishing
- Holdeman, T. “Dissecting the Junior Absite” , First Edition, 2007, Lulu Publishing
- Ihejirika, F.; Caudill, T. “PASS Radio: Dissecting the USMLE Steps 1, 2, and 3 Audio Self-Quiz”, Audio CD, 2007, Lulu Publishing
- Psychiatry Serv, “Book Review: Invisible Wounds of War: Psychological Injuries, Their Consequences, and Services to Assist Recovery”, 2009, 60:273, Holdeman, T.
- J. Biomol NMR, “1H, 13C and 15N chemical shift assignments of the PAS A domain of mNPAS2″ 2001, 21: 383-384, Holdeman, T.; Gardner, K.G.
- Chem. Bio., Scope, “Limitations and Mechanistic Aspects of the Photo-Induced Cross-linking of Proteins By Water-Soluble Metal Complexes”, 2000, 7: 697-708, Fancy, D.; Denison, C.; Kim, K.; Xie, Y.; Holdeman, T.; Amini, F.; Kodadek, T.
- Tetrahedron, “The Reaction of 2-Chloro-4-Nitrophenol and the Isomeric Chloronitrobenzenes with LDA under Aryne-forming Conditions”, 1998, 54: 15147-15154, Tandel, S.; Wang, A.; Holdeman, T.; Hongming, Z.; Biehl, E.R.
- Tetrahedron, “One-Step Synthesis of 1-Hydroxymethyl-6-aryl-2H-anthra [9,1-bc]furans,6-Benzyl-2-hydroxymethylbenzonitriles, and 3-Arylmethyl-4-methylphthalimides” 1998, 54, 15113-15120, Wang, A.; Tandel, S.; Hongming, Z.; Holdeman, T.C.; Biehl, E.R.
- Tetrahedron, “Preparation of 7-Arylmethyl-1H-pyrrolo[3,4-c]pyridine-1,3-(2H)-diones and a-Aryl-3-hydroxy-5-pyridylacetonitriles Using Arynic Methodology”, 1998, 54, 3391-3400, Wang, A.; Tandel, S.; Hongming, Z.; Huang, Y.; Holdeman, T.C.; Biehl, E.R.
- U.T. Medical Branch at Galveston, “Structural Studies of Sepia Officinalis Rhodopsin”, Medical Student Summer Research Program, 2002, Holdeman, T.C.; Christensen, B.N.; Landau, E.; Navarro, J.
- U.T. Southwestern Medical Center “NMR-based structural studies of the NPAS2 PAS A domain”, Graduate Student Research Organization Research Symposium, 2000, Holdeman, T.C.; Gardner, K.G.
- Abstracts of Papers of the American Chemical Society “A Theoretical Study of the Stabilization of Aryl Lithiums by Adjacent Carboxylate and Amidate Groups”, 1998, 215, Iss Apr, 318-CHED, Holdeman, T.C.; Ford, G.P.; Biehl, E.R.
- Abstracts of Papers of the American Chemical Society “Reaction of 2-(3-Chlorophenyl)Oxazoline with Acetonitriles and LDA in THF”, 1997, 213, Iss Apr, 600-CHED, Holdeman, T.C.; Waltrous, L.; Kanapure, S.; Biehl, E.R.